Note: This is a sponsored post that contains affiliate links. I was compensated for this post, but my opinions are all my own.
With two girls--one of whom is particularly bald--headbands are a MUST around here. I get asked if Hazel is a boy or a girl even with a bow on, and although it doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things what sex complete strangers think my baby is...I still feel a certain motherly duty to help the little chickie out. So I have scoured the web for the cutest, most unique headbands I could find for my girls.
Enter, Baker Blossoms.
I have a couple of bow shops I feature a lot on Instagram in particular, and Baker Blossoms is quickly becoming a frontrunner in my life. Just today, Hazel got all kinds of compliments in her adorable felt flower nylon headband. It's the perfect touch to really add something special to an outfit.
So a few highlights about this great little shop:
1) Sarah Baker, the owner and creator of all things pretty at Baker Blossoms is one of the most genuinely nice ladies I have had the pleasure of meeting via the worldwide web. She responds quickly to questions, she is professional, and she has great taste. Plus, she has ADORABLE twin toddler girls that are always dressed to the nines, so there's that.
2) She uses bright colors, high-quality products, and her headbands are the only ones so far that I've found that leave no marks or dents whatsoever on my baby's head.
4) Animal ears. It's no secret that I am NOT an animal person. I openly despise cats in particular (mostly due to the fact that I'm allergic, but also because they creep me out). These ears, however? I will make an exception. Believe it or not, I specifically requested these beauties for my girlies. So that is a testament to how good Sarah is at what she does. ;-) On top of kitties, Baker Blossoms offers deer, foxes, bunnies, and bears. They are all gorgeous. Ummm...Bunnies for Easter. I'll just leave this right HERE.
5) You should follow her on Instagram just for her flatlays.
So, wanna find out how you can win $30 in shop credit to one of the best little felt shops around? You know the drill by now, I'm sure:
1) Follow Baker Blossoms on Instagram.
2) Follow Craft Rookie on Instagram.
3) Tag three friends in the giveaway post in Instagram. More friends tagged=additional entries.
Optional Entry Choice:
4) Share on Facebook and tag me in it so I see it for five additional entries.