I made my carseat cover last week. It's robots on one side, and little screws on the other side. I followed the exact same pattern as I did when I made my daughter's cover, so if you want a tutorial, click HERE. The only difference this time around was that I didn't use as heavy of material. When I had my daughter, we were living in Wisconsin and she was born in October. This time we live in New Mexico and he's going to arrive in April. SO, heavy flannel wasn't necessary. This material is a little more lightweight--not just lightweight cotton, but not flannel. It's something in between. Not sure what to call it.