Tuesday, November 8, 2016

The Blushing Baby: Review

Disclaimer: I was compensated for this post, but my opinions are all my own.
So a few months ago I got in touch with The Blushing Baby to see if they'd be up for sending me one of their carseat/high chair/cart covers.  I was intrigued, because even though I'd had a normal nursing cover/carseat combo when Hazel was smaller, the one thing that limited its versatility was that you couldn't very easily buckle your baby into a high chair or grocery cart.  The Blushing Baby's design solved this dilemma for me by having little slits built into their covers for just that!
I use my Blushing Baby cover ALL. THE. TIME. and in addition to it's innovative features, it comes in a cute little matching drawstring pouch which makes it easy to toss in the diaper bag.  It has saved me from many a gross grocery cart and provides an additional amount of comfort for Hazel as well.  It's also been a great nursing cover, high chair cover, and even served as a great little blanket the other day when we were out car shopping and it got a little nippy.

She was thrilled about the car shopping, can you tell?
To top it all off, it's one of the most reasonably-priced covers out there!  You can order it on Amazon for as little as $9.99 and there are several cute colors to choose from!  So if you are in the market, either for yourself or as a gift this season, check them out!  

Additionally, The Blushing Baby has ADORABLE, soft bibdanas in great gender-neutral colors! 
So check them out and give them a follow over on Instagram as well!  Support small this holiday season!!!  

No comments: