Thursday, August 11, 2016

Ziddis Rompers

So, let's talk rompers.
Obviously one-piece rompers are all the rage.  Why is that, you may ask?  Um, because they are adorable.
I've been hesitant to feed my curiosity on this one because there are a million adorable styles out there, and they all cost about that much to buy!  LOL, not really--but they aren't cheap, and I sort of have a "don't pay more for baby clothes than you'd pay for clothes for yourself" rule. I know, I know....
ANYWAY, so this led me to Ziddis Clothing.  You guys: Their rompers are adorable, and at the price point I was skeptical.  ($15-$20 each?)  So, I got in touch with them, and three days later I had a romper in my mailbox.  I tried it on Hazel, and let me just say I couldn't stop looking at her all day.  It was so cute!  
So my three favorite things about them?
First, super-easy diaper changes--you aren't fussing with a million snaps at the crotch that come undone when they squat.

Second, really nice, stretchy necklines that you don't feel like you are stretching out when you put it on.

Third, they are very soft, and they have great style!  I love the cuffs on hers with the stripes!
So yeah, now I think I need one of each.  Just sayin'.  So good.
Also, they look adorable with moccasins, which is my other obsession, as you are probably aware if you know me at all!  :)
So go on over to Ziddis and check them out.  They have 20% off all of their rompers right now!  Also, head on over to follow them on Instagram for info on their sales as well as their upcoming inventory.

No comments: