Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Valentine Drink Ideas

Isn't this such a cute drink for Valentine's Day?
Be Different, Act Normal featured this cute treat called a "Raspberry Swizzle" from The Farm Chicks.

The Swizzle reminded me of a drink we like to make in our family:
Fanta Red Cream Floats

You need:
Fanta Red Cream Soda
Dole Crushed Pineapple
Vanilla Ice Cream

1. Put a couple scoops of ice cream into a large glass.
2. Add a couple scoops of crushed pineapple (I like lots...but some people just like a little).
3. Pour Fanta over the top.

Enjoy!
Vanilla Ice Cream

2 comments:

Cecelia---Sis---Mom said...

Oh, I definitely have to try these. Thanks for sharing.

Sissy

Tara said...

Adorable Blog. I added your button to my blog and am now following you!

Tara
Trendy Treehouse
www.thetrendytreehouse.blogspot.com