Two 8 oz packages cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 c pumpkin puree
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
a pinch of ground cloves
a pinch of ground nutmeg
1/2 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed (you don't need this until you are ready to serve it.)
Two 9-inch prepared graham cracker crusts (I like Keebler)
1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2) In large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla. Beat until smooth.
3) Blend in eggs, one at a time.
4) Remove one cup of batter and spread into the bottom of the crusts. Set aside.
5) Add pumpkin, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg to the remaining batter and stir gently until well-blended. Carefully spread over the batter in the crust.
6) Bake 35-40 minutes, or until center is almost set. Allow to cool, then refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
7) Cover with whipped topping before serving. Add gingersnap crumbs and caramel sauce as garnish.