Monday, April 18, 2016

Coming Soon...

Hey Everyone!

Sorry for the lull...I got a new computer and I'm still figuring out how to upload and edit photos--which as you know is a huge part of what I do here on my blog!  So...until I can produce quality images, I just can't post, lol! ;)  I have a lot of great giveways lined up in the next little bit.  Check out these shops, and get excited for what's coming!  


Also, make sure you are following me on Instagram (@craft.rookie) for all the latest info on giveaways and some fun little tidbits from my little family's life as well! 


xoxo,

Dani

2 comments:

Nicole R. Hill said...

Very nice and helpful information has been given in this article. 123essay.org

Antonio Gregias said...

And maybe that's all I can say at this time comments, for the delivery of information that most people say helpful, nice draw Cheers!