Sunday, February 19, 2017

Why I Love Keepy!

 
One of the biggest constant frustrations in my life revolve around the clutter.  There's of course the typical stuff--shoes that don't make it back to their spots, toys that you painfully trip over in the dark, the never-ending piles of laundry....and then of course, there's the paper.

SO. MUCH. PAPER.

There are bills, junk mail, coupons...and artwork.  Every scrap of paper that your kid touches with a crayon is a masterpiece that can't be thrown away or the world will end.  Plus, there are a lot of papers (schoolwork, artwork, little notes) that you WANT to save.  But what do you do?  I've got three kids five and under and we haven't even started dealing with school papers yet, other than preschool odds and ends.  

So when I ran across Keepy, I had to know more.  I'm glad I took the time because I'm telling you, it's so cool!  One place to upload pics of your kid's artwork, extra special photos, and my personal favorite--quotes!  You can type in little funny things your kids say and have them saved, by date, in all the same place.

Another cool feature is having the KeepyBot.  It sends you private messages on Facebook asking if you want pictures you upload to Facebook saved in Keepy.  It's nice to be able to pick and choose what you want moved over, and the interactive reminders make it easy to keep up and not get overwhelmed.
So if you've been looking for a great solution to the paper clutter, you should download the Keepy app and see if it's a good fit for you.  If you only want really limited use (5 uploads per month), it's free.  If you want unlimited use, it's $2.99 a month, or just $9.99 for the year.  That's less than a dollar a month to keep everything in one place.  Well worth it for this stressed out mama!!!

Feel free to comment below with questions, or direct message me on Instagram.  I'd love to chat!

Disclosure: I was compensated for this post, but my opinions are all my own.

Have a great week!!
xoxo, Dani

1 comment:

Offir Gutelzon said...

Hi Dani, Thanks so much for reviewing the Keepy app and for sharing the way you are using it for your family.
Happy to answer any questions you and your followers might have

Offir Gutelzon
Keepy CEO.