Sunday, January 30, 2011

Remodeling, Reupholstering & Repurposing

Once in awhile I have to head on over to Better After and catch up on what's new in the design world. It's really amazing how much creativity is out there and what normal people like myself manage to pull off with furniture that sometimes looks like even the dump wouldn't take it. :)

So, I haven't been over to Better After for awhile, but tonight, I did some catching up. I learned a few things as I perused:

1) I need a house I can remodel. 2) I need to learn how to reupholster furniture. 3) Gray is a valid wall-color choice. 4) Beadboard, mini-tile backsplashes, bright colors, re-purposed furniture, and bright/unique pieces in general rock my world.


1 comment:

Ethan Smith said...

Buy and sell new and used modern, outdoor, office, bedroom and home furniture.
Choose from a great selection of gently used furniture for every room in your home.
More here postallads4free.com