Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Our future home...

To my handsome, wonderful, hard-working husband:

Please be advised that I want the following pictures to resemble our future home. Never mind that that means I will need two master bedrooms and three kitchens--I'm down with that, dawg.

Thank you muchly,
Love your wonderful, amazing, awesome wife who cooks you dinner and does your laundry.
Speaking of laundry, can we work this into the house as well?
Oh, and if it's not too much to ask, this could be our house. Look, it even has the "wizards tower" you've always wanted:

5 comments:

The Morrisseys said...

If Wes doesn't want to live in a place like that I'll live there with you!

AJ and Kandice said...

Dawg? You sound like Randy Jackson! :)

Wes and Dani said...

Mission accomplished, Kandice-dawg. :)

Dani's little brother said...

Wes. Get that house so I can come visit you!!! I should talk to dad about adding a wizards tower to our house...

Katherine said...

Ha! Ha! You are too funny and those homes are gorgeous, I wouldn't mind a room or two that looked similar.