Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Home Inspiration: DIY Chair Makeovers


I think chairs are one of the D.I.Y's that anyone can do. All they generally need is a new coat of paint and some new fabric stapled on with a staple gun (and maybe some new padding.) Obviously a few of these are actually reupholstered from top to bottom, and that might take a little more know-how. I know I don't "know how" to fix them!

So take a look at some of my favorite chair makeovers. Once again, these are taken from Better After--you should head on over there sometime for some D.I.Y inspiration.

Onto the chairs....
Is it just me, or is turquoise and orange an awesome combo?!? In that same realm, aqua and poppy are becoming quite the popular color combo. And for good reason--what cheery colors!



1 comment:

Paula Ga said...

hey i love your blog, please visit my blog is:
http://roseblack217.blogspot.com/