Thursday, December 17, 2009

Ten Great December Crafts

Well I have REALLY dropped the ball in the blogging area lately.

What have I been doing instead of blogging? Trying to find an apartment to rent (or a KILLER deal on a house) in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Wow, I feel weird even saying that...I've lived in Utah my entire life, and now I'm moving to Albuquerque? Who woulda thunk? Not me, that's for shizzle.

PS, if you live in Albuquerque, let me know where we should live.

So like I said, I haven't really been blogging...which means I haven't been keeping up with everyone else's blogs either. So today I made my usual rounds through the blogosphere--boy have I been missing out!!! Going on blogging hiatus in December is not the brightest thing I've ever done.

Here are just a FEW of the great things I ran across {click on the picture to go to the website}:
If only I had endless amounts of time and money so I could try all these crafts and recipes. But alas, I can't even seem to get all my Christmas presents wrapped. Oh well...there's always next year, right?

In Albuquerque. Weird.

For some more holiday inspiration, check out these other holiday posts on Craft Rookie:
"Can't Get Enough..."
"It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like..."

1 comment:

Beverly said...

I like them all but my fav is the melting snowman cookie!