Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Turkey Shirt

I'm tempted to make myself one of these....except I'm pretty sure it's only cute on kids. :)
Bridget Baxter over at "Everyday Chaos" sure has some cute ideas. What a talented lady!!! :)
You could also follow this same idea and make cute Halloween shirts (ghosts, pumpkins, spiders, etc.) Christmas shirts (trees, stars, angels, snowflakes, etc.) Valentines hearts, etc.

These shirts would be so cute paired with a layered skirt from Bridget's layered skirt tutorial (another item I want to make for myself. :))
You can find the skirt tutorial by clicking HERE.
Thanks for all the great ideas, Bridget!

1 comment:

The Harris Family said...

I love her blog and thanks for linking to the turkey shirt. I must have missed that post and I am not planning on making some.