Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Great Halloween Crafts and Treats

It's almost October (has September flown by or is it just me?) and it's time to start thinking about Halloween decorations, costumes, parties, treats, etc.

I have a pretty long list of things I'd like to try. Obviously not all of them could be done this year (especially given that I don't have a front porch or yard...) but a girl can dream....and hopefully some of these ideas will work for you and your families this year.
HUGE porch spiderSpider HatchlingsTrash bag spiderPVC Pipe Skeleton"Jug-Head" monstersCreepy Window CoverToilet Paper PumpkinsFlower Pot PumpkinsSquare Block PumpkinsPumpkin "Welcome" SignDonut-Hole EyeballsPretzel BonesBrain CupcakesMummy English Muffin PizzasAnd for those of you with a more...sophisticated?....palate? Try this DELICIOUS pumpkin chocolate chip square recipe:
Most of my ideas were taken from
and you can check out the website by clicking on that link.

Each picture is also linked to its respective page on the web, so feel free to click on the photos to see the complete instructions for whatever items you like. I also found some of these great ideas on various blogs. Just click on the picture to go there. :)

2 comments:

Lee the Hot Flash Queen said...

Thanks for all of these!! In october I am going to *try* to make a halloween craft every day...God help me!!

The DIY Show Off said...

Lots of fun projects! Thanks for sharing!

Roeshel